How it works
WHAT IS A LINER?
A bulk container liner is a prefabricated bulk lining system installed in a 20 foot or 40 foot intermodal container and is utilized for the transport of dry flowable products. All bulk container liners and bulk bags are available in various types of materials.
HOW IS IT USED?
After inspecting the container, two people can install the bulk container liner in 15 minutes. After installation the bulk container liner is filled with air to conform to the interior dimensions of the container. The loading of the product is typically done with a material handling system (pneumatic, belt/screw conveyor or gravity) in a short period of time. Once you have reached your maximum payload the doors are secured and the loaded container is dispatched via intermodal transport (truck, rail, ship). Upon arrival at final destination, one rear door is opened, a discharge manifold if required is connected and the material handling system is attached and the discharge of the product commences.
ADVANTAGES OF USING A BULK LINER SYSTEM
- Eliminates contamination that is typically associated with smaller forms of packaging
- Eliminates all other forms of packaging including 25 kg bags, pallets or Fabric Intermediate Bulk Container (FIBC’s)
- Decreases labor costs throughout the logistics cycle
- Ease of handling
- Eliminates contamination via closed loop loading and discharge systems
- Increases the net payload of product loaded in the container
- Cuts labor hours and costs including manual loading and discharge of product
- Decreases packaging costs
- Decreases disposal costs of used packaging
- We are manufacturers and can customize any liner to meet your bulk shipping requirements.
- High quality liners and Bulk Bags
- Superior customer service
- ISO Certified 9001:2008 and 22000:2005
- 100% recyclable liners available
- We have a Global Sales & Customer Service Network
- We have worldwide manufacturing & distribution network
- Powertex is an industry leading innovator with over 100 patents issued
- Priced competitively in the market
We wish you success with your shipping challenges. If we can be of any assistance, our global team stands ready to assist you in ways that no other company can.